Payment terminals for cash- or cashless payments
Self service terminals are information kiosks with special functionality which enables the user to perform certain transactions independently. Often these devices offer cash- or cashless payment functionality.
eKiosk offers a variety of series models which can be expanded with payment components.
Call us or write to us – we will show you how to increase customer satisfaction with self service terminals.
Areas of application:
- Configuration of products and subsequent order
- Payment of doctor's fees, admission fees at hospital, medical practice fees
- Payment of invoices (electricity provider etc)
- Payment of tickets (road toll, admission tickets)
- Top-up of prepaid cards (canteens, university etc)
- Donation terminal
- Implementation of transactions or processes (such as registration)
- Order of, and payment for, goods or services (long shelf applications)
Top-up of prepaid cards with self-service terminals
One specialized application for kiosk systems are top up terminals for prepaid cards.
With these devices, it will be possible to your visitors, customers and employees to top up their credit and prepaid cards and pay with them at different locations, like a cafeteria or in a copy shop.
The benefits for such a self-service kiosk are shorter waiting times at the checkout, since the time for the cash handling can be greatly reduced. The kiosk also allows the user to top up their credit at their convenience, even when the checkout is unattended.
The ODIN model
With our top-up terminals, the users can pay with banknotes, credit cards or debit cards. The robust housing, which includes a safety lock, protects the components against vandalism and unauthorized access. In addition, the used materials (powder coated sheet metal and protective glass) are not flammable and allow an installation in almost any indoor location.
The compact design offers space for:
- a bank note reader with a secured money cassette,
- an integrated RFID / NFC reader / writer combination (different technologies are available),
- a thermal printer (80 mm) with front Output.
The terminal is operated via a projected capacitive multi-touch screen on an anti-reflective safety glass pane.
These models can be equipped with payment functionality:
Do you have questions? Would you like a consultation?
If you are interested in our series models or need a bespoke solution, please get in touch with us. We will provide you with detailed information and individual solutions for your industry and needs.
Simply call us or use our enquiry form.
You can reach us
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm:
+49 (0) 351 50 174-0